Keto Ultra Diet Low carb diets have been scientifically proven helpful in order to lose your weight effectively https://littlemuenster.com/obesity/keto-ultra-diet/ However, there are reasons that one person might stop losing weight before his or her desired weight loss goal. These reasons may vary from person to person.
Here are some of the most common reasons that might have effects on your problem of not losing enough weight instead of maintaining a low carb diet.
- You’re losing weight without even realizing that: Weight loss is not some kind of a linear process. If you weight yourself every day, there are days when the scale goes up and days with the scale going down. This doesn’t mean your diet is not working or something. And surely not if the trend is going downwards.
- Not cutting enough carbohydrates back: As we all are different human beings. Our body has different needs too. Some people are just more carb sensitive than the others. So, if you think you’re not losing enough weight while maintaining a low carb diet, you may need to cut off the carbs further.
- You’re stressed, Always: This is NOT a great idea to lose your excessive weight. It’s not only the healthy food and good exercise to lose your excessive weight. You gotta make your hormonal function favorable and you have to check it if your body is functioning optimally too. And none of this will ever happen with A head full of stress you know.
- You’re not eating real food: A low carb diet is not only lowering your carb intake. It’s much more than that. You have to substitute or rather replace your daily carb intake with more nutritious foods. Not taking the help of any kind of supplements while being in a low carb diet is definitely not a good idea. But these supplements are not the REAL FOOD we’re talking about. It is also important to eat enough fat if you try to cut back on carbs too.
- Not eating any nuts: Nuts are a part of the REAL FOOD we’re talking about. Nuts are high in fat. For an instance, almost 70% of calories in almonds comes from fat. Well, with nuts, you always have a risk of overeating. The crunchiness of these nuts is and their high energy density make you overeat them. However overeating nuts are not a good idea, but you can have them on a limited number in order to boost your weight loss.
- Not having enough sleep: Not having enough sleep is another reason of you might not losing enough weight. Well a great sleep is equally important for the betterment of your health. Studies have shown that sleep is also related with obesity and excessive weight gain. Lack of sleep can make you feel hungrier. And cravings are one of the deadliest enemies when you are trying to lose your excessive weight. Lack of sleep can also make you feel tired and less motivated too.
These might be some of the reasons that you are not losing weight even maintaining a low carb diet. Remember losing weight is equally important to live a healthier life.
Leave a Reply