Everyone wants to enjoy the numerous health benefits that CBD has to offer. We keep reading so much about CBD everywhere, but still we all have many different questions. One of the important questions among them is about the dosage.
We all have this question that for how long should we need to continue taking CBD before we start seeing the beneficial changes in our body. This article aims at answering that question alone.
However, there is no specific answer for this question to be honest. There are various factors that affect this duration and so there is no hard and fast time frame that I can give you. To understand this concept better, I will have to explain few things regarding CBD.
What is CBD?
CBD is actually an abbreviation for Cannabinol. The cannabinol is an important component derived from the cannabis plant. It is extracted from the hemp plants and is used for medicinal purpose for its numerous health benefits.
Though extracted from the hemp plants, the CBD is a non-psychoactive compound. This does not alter the way one thinks and also it does not cause any addiction or dependency when used even for prolonged duration.
Wondering where to get your CBD products? JUSTCBD store is the right place for you. You can buy your full spectrum CBD oil, CBD infused gummies, topicals and other edibles, or even vapes from their website. It is listed based on their categories and you can order them online.
Their products are of the purest quality and are from organic hemp plants of USA. With their reputation, you can be assured of the quality of the product that you buy from them.
Factors that decide the duration of CBD to be taken by someone
As mentioned earlier, the duration for which you are expected to take CBD is completely case specific and varies from one individual to another. This is because there are many factors that decide the dosage amount. They are as follows –
- Body weight – this is an important criterion to decide the quantity and dosage required.
- Purpose – Though CBD is a wholistic supplement, if you have a specific reason why you are resorting to taking CBD, then this is a major factor.
- Age – This is a factor and the quantity required will change with the taker’s age.
- Genetics – The body type and how our bodies respond to something differs from person to person and it is determined by our genetic makeup.
- Gender – Gender of the person taking CBD is also an important factor to decide the duration requirement.
I hope this article helped you gain an insight on how to decide the right dosage and duration for which you need to take the CBD supplement. If you have any questions or if you need to share your views, you can write to us or let us know in the comments section. We will be glad to hear from you.